Urgently Educational Staff Required for Global Indian International School. Are you a passionate educator who is searching for career growth? Are you looking for a new position?
If your answer is right, then this article helps get an international teaching job.
|School Name||Global Indian International School GIIS- SINGAPORE|
|Salary Range||5000-8000 AED (Not Confirm)|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi|
|Posted Date||20th January 2020|
|Expires||26 days, 17 hours|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Location||United Arab Emirates, Sharjah|
|Industry||Education – Primary / Secondary / Higher|
|Skills||English, Command, Children handling,|
GLOBAL INDIAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL is a chain of 20 schools across seven nations – Singapore, Malaysia, Japan, UAE, Thailand, Vietnam, and India. It has won 75 universal honors for instruction greatness and has spearheaded new training systems on its grounds comprehensively. GIIS is presently selecting Academic and Non-Academic staff for its Dubai Campus.
Singapore’s dominant universal school, Global Indian International School, is searching for the best staff for its grounds in Abu Dhabi. The individuals who have the energy and duty to keeping up our worldwide canons and satisfy our capability criteria may apply.
It is a Senior level job. To be considered, the candidate ought to have Graduation with B.Ed./M.Ed. Capability for Other Unskilled to Skilled. The subject expiry date of this activity post is 19 February 2020. You can apply through Careers, yet we urge you to visit the organization site – buzzon.khaleejtimes.com.
Your application ought to plainly show your capacity to perform works ordinarily anticipated from Educational Staff and require abilities like English, Event Management, International, Management, Music, Teaching, Vocal, Psychology, Global, Standards, Career, Arabic, Education, Lab Assistant, Islamic Studies. The least experience required is 2 Years.
Much the same as this, we gather a vast number of occupations from various channels simple apply alternative. On the off chance that you think that its hard to look and ask on employments on an everyday schedule, you can contact our Virtual Assistant to Fund Jobs for you.
Responsibilities for Indian School
- Should be able to maintain financial and accounting data.
- Implementing appropriate interior controls, secretarial strategies, and techniques.
- Managing and protecting resources
- Instructors ought to exhibit amazing relational abilities and have a firm grip in the English language.
- The experience of educating in UAE or start-up conditions will be profitable.
- Should have strong classroom supervision abilities. We are an eagerly looking person who has Flexibility, persistence, and team-spirited.
- By and large duty of fund and organization movement of the school including, planning Cash streams and yearly spending plans, Cash Management/overseeing Bank Accounts
- Providing periodical administration reports and organizing with outside examiners.
- Native English speaker
- Create Lesson Plans and Instruct Students:
- The primary job of this occupation is to build up the materials and plans expected to show understudies in different branches of knowledge.
Requirements for Indian School
● NURSERY TEACHER: Graduate in any subject (Arts/Sciences/Humanities).Certification in Nursery Teacher Training or Montessori Training is a must. Attested NTT certificate is required for employment in UAE.
● KINDERGARTEN TEACHER
Graduate in any school subject (English/Math’s/Science, etc.). B. Ed. is compulsory.
● PRIMARY TEACHER: Graduate in any school subject (English/Math’s/Science, etc.). B. Ed. is compulsory
● HEAD OF KG: Graduate in any school subject (English/Math’s/Science, etc.). B. Ed. is mandatory. Minimum of two years experience of heading Kindergarten.
● SPORTS TEACHER: Graduate, Certified coach with at least two years of experience in a school as Sports/Physical Education Teacher.
● ASSISTANT MANAGER OPERATIONS: At least four years of experience of handling operations of a reputed school in UAE
● SR EXECUTIVE MARKETING: At least three years of experience in brand management, marketing, and media planning, handling creative digital and media agencies
● STORES IN CHARGE At least six years of prior experience in-store operations.
● EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATION: At least two years of experience in managing Administrative work at a school or Corporate.
● EXECUTIVE HR: MBA in Human Resources with at least two years of prior experience in leading HR functions like Recruitment, Training, Performance Management, and HR Compliances…
● For all Candidates: The rest of the Teachers are required to have in any event 3-4 years of showing immersion with a comparable job.
- B.ED. is a must with a minimum of 2 years of experience in teaching
- Fluency in written and spoken English is a must.
- Those who are well versed with technology will be preferred
*Please note that all the desire attested documents should be required for employment in UAE
Job Benefits for Indian School
following Job Benefits will be given as below
Chosen applicants will persuade a chance to be a member of the Global Learning Environment that utilizations present-day advances to drive development and enterprise. GIIS’ Holistic Learning Methodology guarantees a far-reaching condition for Teachers and Staff. Educator Development Programs guarantee a steady update of the information bend. Compensation will be proportionate with abilities and experience and won’t be a requirement for meriting competitors.
- Accommodation for the worker is free,
- Transportation for the worker is free
- Professional development opportunities
- Growth opportunities within the organization
How to apply
All candidates are requested to apply within 20 days of this ad in the recommended structure and send your application on the accompanying email# below.
ONLY interviewees available in UAE who come across the above condition shall be considered.
Applying Details for Global Indian International School GIIS- SINGAPORE Careers
Last Date to Apply: before Thursday, 20th February 2020
Area: Global Indian International School GIIS- SINGAPORE Plot 17, Street 12, Baniyas East, Abu Dhabi (UAE)
Send CV: before 20th February
Contact# +971 562656 601
Be careful of scams!
- Evade tricks by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, MoneyGram or different mysterious installment administrations
- Try not to purchase or sell outside of your nation. Try not to acknowledge clerk checks from outside your nation
- This site is never engaged with any exchange and doesn’t deal with installments, shipping, ensure exchanges, give escrow administrations, or offer “purchaser assurance” or “dealer accreditation.”
This post is taken from Khaleej Times