Job description for a forklift driver
A forklift driver often works in a hayloft, on a construction site, or in a retail environment. The forklift driver can place items on the forklift, so this work sometimes requires the ability to lift heavy objects. The forklift driver may have to climb up and down the rail, so it is crucial to be able to achieve this physical duty.
Also, it is essential to understand the convenience of placing and operating objects in the appropriate area. Typically, the forklift driver will be assigned tasks for the day and then perform these tasks independently. Communication skills still required to help with workflow and maintain security. It may be essential to become familiar with the functioning of a forklift and perform routine maintenance and troubleshooting if it is not functioning correctly. The forklift driver may also have the duty to send and receive a task at the loading dock.
This job usually requires no specific education, although many employers will require a high school diploma. Some posts will offer job training to become certified forklift drivers, while other positions will only employ people who already have experience and certification. Job hours vary widely, and some jobs require a forklift driver to work late into the night or an early-morning shift. This work is done outdoors, causing the driver to face unpleasant weather conditions.
Forklift Driver Tasks
- Run forklift.
- Provision stockers as needed.
- Assist the receiving staff by placing the product in the proper location throughout the warehouse using a scanner.
- Return the stock to the proper location.
Total number of vacancies available is: 20
How to apply?
The information about the migrant employment promoter given below:
- Office Name: Essam Enver Baig
- Contact Person: JMS HR Consultant
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Phone Number: 051-8315181
- License Number: 4395
- Permit Number: 437995
- Office Address: Office No. SF 6, Meridian Mall, 2nd Floor, Satellite Town, Rawalpindi, Rawalpindi
Facilities offered by the company
- Following are the benefits:
- Free accommodation: yes
- Free transportation: yes
- Health Insurance: Yes
- Free medicine: yes
- Free lunch: no
- Free ticket: yes
Other facilities and benefits as per local labor law.
Please note that our website is only a job info portal. We are not offering visas or jobs. We get these jobs from the official website of the government; beoe.gov.pk
We are not taking any responsibility. Please contact OEP at your own risk. Thank you
- Evade tricks when you act locally or pay with PayPal
- Never pay for Western Union, MoneyGram or other obscure payment bodies
- Try not to buy or sell any outside your country. Try not to allow checks by clerks outside of your country
- This platform is never engaged in any trade and does not deal with payments, delivery, promising refunds, granting escrow administrations or providing “purchaser protection” or “dealer accreditation.”