A well-Reputed company in Dubai looking for Instrumentation & Control Engineer .the career for the given position is a mid-level career. any gender can apply for these jobs. it is full-time jobs.
Key Qualifications and experience for control engineer include:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum five years.
- Experience in large-scale Oil and Gas and Petrochemical Projects and working with major IOC
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- Strong written and speaking English Communication
- Strong Knowledge in IEC, ATEX, NECIP, NACE, etc
- Skills in 2D AUTO CAD and Microsoft Office
Responsibilities for Instrumentation Engineering given below:
- Responsible for Instrumentation Datasheets
- Responsible for Control Valve Datasheets
- Responsible for Cause and Effect Diagrams
- Responsible for Junction Box Datasheets
- Responsible for Inter-skid Cable Tray Routing
- Responsible for Junction Box Drawings
- Responsible for IO List
- Responsible for Instrument Index
- Responsible for Preparation of Specifications
- Responsible for Special Studies
- Responsible for Responsible to ensure that engineering deliverables are as per project specification
- Responsible for Responsible to approve Bill of Materials (BOM) for Instrument Materials
- Responsible for Responsible to prepare Material Requisition (MR)
- Responsible for Responsible to coordinate with the procurement department to ensure to quotations are received, that they are technically acceptable (TBE), that PO’s have been placed and timely delivery of the materials.
- Responsible for Coordinate with engineering and varying discipline Engineers to facilitate document sharing between disciplines as required
- Responsible for Assist Proposals Department as required
- Responsible for Provide Progress feedback to Engineering Manager
Send your Updated CV on the given Email Address or Visit address given below
- Street: Jebel Ali Free zone
- City: Dubai
- Email:[email protected]