System Admin Urgently required in Dubai. A candidate who is available in UAE Can apply for this job. This job is taken from LinkedIn Content. The Experience required for this job is given below.
We are looking for a System Administrator:
1.Plan, deploy and maintain Windows Server Domains, Active Directories, Email systems, Storage, File Servers, RDS Servers, Network and Endpoint Security.
2.Plan Migrations to and manage Corporate Cloud Platforms/applications such as Microsoft Azure, Office 365 and Google G Suite.
3.Establish and maintain inter connectivity between Head Office and sites; set up and manage remote access with long distance point-to-point wireless networks, site-to-site VPNs and client VPNs on laptops and mobile devices.
4.Administer Servers, Network equipment, IP Telephony, CCTV and all other IT infrastructure of the organization.
5.Operational and monitor backups and recovery procedures; implement security, data access and integrity controls.
6.Ensure all systems remain up to date with latest software versions, anti-malware programs, firmware, updates and patches.
7.Monitor IT systems activity and optimize performance. Maintain hardware and software configurations, audit records and maintenance reports.
8.Research, analyse and recommend new software and hardware systems to create efficiencies, improve and help company’s core operations.
9.Identify and evaluate IT vendors, suppliers, service providers; devising, negotiating and supervising IT procurement, annual maintenance contracts and service level agreements.
10.Educate and train users on company’s IT Policies, Enterprise Resource Planning systems, Software programs and applications, new technologies and best practices.
11. Develop, host and manage company’s websites, intranet and SharePoint Servers.
The responsibilities for the above job are as follows.
- Candidates have a background of at least 3-5 years
- Candidates may install new servers and customize the hardware, software, storage, etc
- Candidates must track, manage and maintain multiple systems and solve customer problems
- Candidates are able to troubleshoot and fix faults in both software and hardware
- Candidates are able to research, test new equipment and systems
- Candidates can monitor the administration of Windows and Linux Server
- Candidates should manage hardware and software resources.
If you are interested to share Your CV to [email protected]