A reputed company is looking to hire a Workshop Manager in Dubai. Indian/Sri Lankan/Nepali/Pakistani can apply for a Workshop Manager .the salary package for the Manager will be – AED 3500- 4000 and also Accommodation and Transportation are free.
the employee required for Consumer Goods with a Mid-level Career.it is a Full-time Jobs and this ad will be Expire in 29 days
A well reputed contracting company in UAE requires Workshop Manager
Candidate should have Degree in mechanical Engineer atleast 5 year of experience in Gulf preferably UAE
Fluency in English and Arabic Language with a valid UAE Driving license
- Candidate have 2-4 years of experience of managing workshop or similar
- Candidate have Experience managing 100 fleet Vehicles throughout the UAE
- Candidate have Must have a strong personality and able to work well under pressure
- Candidate have good computer knowledge
- Candidates have Excellent leadership and supervisory skills
- Candidates have strong knowledge of the UAE roads is a must
- Candidate have Familiarity with vehicle registration, insurance, maintenance, petrol cards, etc
- Candidates have Good interpersonal skills
• Ensure staff’s execution of assigned jobs according to established work standards, specifications and required time
• Maintain the discipline, safe and clean work area through strict implementation of company rules, regulations and procedures
• Ensure effective communication with senior and subordinate staff for smooth operation of work shop floor.
• Ensure quality work for enhanced customer satisfaction and retention by minimising repeat jobs hence increasing total workshop efficiency.
• Determine and provide resources needed to support the operation (manpower, infrastructure, tools, etc.)
• Reviewed employee performance on a regular basis and ensured customer satisfaction.
• Provide moral support, and develop staff, including overseeing new employee on boarding and providing career development planning and opportunities
• Ensure team compliance with the ALAC Quality Management System and participation with organization’s improvement activities
• Ensure tasks are carry out with care ensuring not to endanger the life either of themselves or others by theirs acts or omissions
How to apply
Interested candidates can email/WhatsApp your CV to
- WhatsappContact No.: 0569449565
- Email: [email protected]