A very well-known Telecommunication Company based in the United Arab Emirates requires the services of professionals for the position of “TELECOM TECHNICIAN” In Dubai, UAE. Benefits are the sole responsibility of the recruiting agency concerned. No further description of the job is provided by the job publishing agency or the recruitment agency.
- Jobs Title:– TELECOM TECHNICIAN
- Total number of available jobs: 10
- Place of work: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Salary: 3000 Dirham (Arab Emirates Dirham)
- The candidate must speak English fluently
- The ideal candidate must have proven work experience in a similar field
- No Further requirement is given in the job posting
Successful candidates will be granted the following benefits:
- Free accommodation as per United Arab Emirates labour laws
- Free Ticket as per United Arab Emirates labour laws
- Free Medical on behalf of the company
- Free Health Insurance as per United Arab Emirates labour laws
- Free transportation services are provided to the successful candidate
- Other benefits are provided according to the United Arab Emirates labour laws
Express-News published “Recruiting in Dubai – Telecom Technician” advertisement on 24-Feb-2020, which is a fast-growing online news website of Pakistan. The government of Pakistan’s Bureau of Emigration & Overseas Employment (BEOE) approves this advertisement under the Permission Number 516051, which confirms its validity.
How to apply:
Eligible Candidates should visit the “TRF OVERSEAS EMPLOYMENT AGENCY” office With copies of their CV, CNIC, Passport, and all the original educational documents.
Office Location: Attiq Ur Rehman, Office No. 6, 2nd Floor, Umar Farooq Plaza, Chandni Chowk, Muree Road, Rawalpindi, Pakistan
E-mail: [email protected]
Test Interview Location: Test interview will be conducted on 26th February in the presence of the Delegation at Green World Trade Test and Technical Centre, Rawalpindi. Candidates are required to be well dressed (Pant, Shirt) to appear for the test interview.
Workin on an urgent visa Policy, Office will begin its selection process on the spot on 26th February 2020.
About the Employing Company:
- The main business of the Company is Telecommunication
- No Further details have been given regarding the hiring company in the advertisement
- Eligible Candidates are advised to visit the offices mentioned above for further details