Quality Controller (QA/QC) Officer
Job Responsibilities for Quality Controller includes, but not limited to:
- Setting quality systems. standards and specifications.
- Setting the printing quality gauges and assure implementation.
- Guide and lead teams to maintain the international quality principles for ISO certification.
- Waste reduction and upgrade effectiveness
- Dealing with key stakeholders to keep up documentation and controls.
- Quality control data analysis.
- Materials inspection and examination.
- Support production planning.
With the following necessities:
- ISO Lead Review experience desirable.
- Educational Qualification: University graduate desirable.
- Experience level: 10 years of experience in the printing industry or related field
Required skills & capabilities:
- Good English skills.
- Energetic and dedicated.
Job Overview: The Quality Control Manager (QCM) shall oversee and coordinate the planning, implementation, and supervision. The QCM will assure, to the best of his/her abilities that, all materials, workmanship and projects are in full compliance with the contract, plans and specifications, and all applicable building codes. The QCM will conduct business in a professional and ethical manner and integrate well into the project team. The QCM is authorized to require that defective work or material be corrected or removed until made compliant. Submittal review and approval shall be the responsibility of the qc. The QCM shall perform inspections as needed and shall prepare and maintain inspection and performance records daily. Preparatory meetings shall be held with subcontractors and all concerned parties as needed to define qc and safety policies and procedures with each newly definable feature of work.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Identify corrective and preventive actions and perform follow-up activities.
Prepare quality procedures for various site locations.
Prepare minutes of meetings.
Collect and input data from various sources into electronic spreadsheets for graphing and trending.
Use word processing programs, or other data base programs.
Liaison for the quality director with corporate offices, project sites and customer agencies.
Typing, data entry, document printing, copying, assembly, faxing, scanning, and filing.
Preparation and documentation of quality plans, policies, procures and summaries.
Assist the quality director in the implementation, maintenance and documentation of the organization’s quality programs, including iso 9000 quality systems.
Perform quality orientation, training programs, quality audits and inspections at various sites.
Travel to site locations for quality related duties.
Document and record control.
Subcontractor selection and evaluation program coordination and documentation data base.
Independently inspects standardized procedures, items, operations and/or contract requirements for compliance at various sites.
Independent record keeping and preparation of reports, inspection and testing.
- Applicants should hold/ ensure NOG (transferable visa).
- Applicants who can move to Qatar are welcome to apply.
Interested applicants who fulfill the above requirements are welcome to apply by sending their updated CV and relevant documents via email: hrdepartmentcv0Pqmail.com