Mid-level Lighting Sales Engineers are required in Dubai for electrical industries. Experience for this jobs is required from 5 to 7 years. any gender can apply for these jobs. it is a full-time job. the salary will be decided after the interview.
Lighting Sales Engineer Vacancy in Dubai
Electrical Engineer with knowledge of LED Lighting and lighting control system, having working knowledge of DIALux, lighting design and interested to pursue career in Lighting Sales. Must be Proficient in AutoCAD, Microsoft office and willing establish new, and maintaining existing relationships with customers.
Job Description as below :
• Supporting lighting sales for construction projects in UAE: Preparing offers, preparing Submittals, managing relationships with suppliers, preparing Lux calculations, lighting layouts, etc.
• Conducting lighting sales for construction projects in UAE: Generating project leads, following up and managing projects, managing relationships with clients, etc.
• And other activities that are related to lighting sales or sales support.
Excellent sales service to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction throughout
·Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
·Proficiency in English
·Working knowledge of customer and market dynamics and requirements
·Self-motivated & “Go the extra mile” to drive sales
·Target oriented and assess customer needs and provide assistance as they require
·Track record of over-achieving sales quota
·Ability to cross-sell products and services
·A friendly and energetic personality with a customer service focus
·Good team player
·Excellent Communication & Interpersonal Skills
·Qualification: Diploma / Bachelors (Electrical Engineering preferred)
These jobs are taken from BUZZON.
Lighting Sales Engineer Required
- Experienced in Lighting Sales Engineer for 5 years from the reputed company.
- Consistent monthly and quarterly sales budget.
- Develop new customer relationships and product experience management.
- meet Consultants, Architects & get technical spec-in activities separately.
- Prepare and give professional presentations to clients and prospective customers describing.
- Negotiate with customers, including vendors, quality, distribution, and product inquiries.
- There will be a valid UAE driving license plus point.
- Knowledge of the calculation of ROI for retrofit jobs in hotels, warehouses, hospitals & banking industries.
- Experience in the handling of the hotel, warehouse & retail customers.
Send your CV to email@example.com
The interview will on the given below Address
- Street: Latifa Bint Hamdan Street
- City: Dubai