Urgently required candidates for a leading company in Doha, Qatar, for the following detailed vacancies.
Following vacancies are posted by the company in the given flyer. Candidates are advised to find their eligibility in them and apply accordingly:
- LEAD FIREFIGHTER (Number of Vacancies = 4):
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in firefighting at least three years as a lead firefighter.
- Three to five years Degree/Diploma related to Fire Safety from an accredited institution.
- NEBOSH Fire Safety and risk management certificate are preferred.
- Candidate must have been serving at least three years in the fire department or its equivalent.
- Should speak and write Arabic
- Holding a valid Qatar Driving License is an additional advantage
- ASSISTANT SAFETY OFFICER (Number of Vacancies = 8):
- Must have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in Health and safety.
- Must be Graduate in Safety, Engineering, Chemistry Biology, Environment or equivalent.
- ISO 45001 or OSAS 18001 training from an accredited institution.
- NEBOSH or IGC Certificate/Diploma.
- Must have Internal audit training from an accredited institution.
- ASSISTANT ENVIRONMENT OFFICER (Number of Vacancies = 4):
- College graduate in Environmental Science or Environmental Engineering or equivalent.
- Must have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in Environmental related jobs.
- ISO 14001 and/or GSAS-Operations, BREEAM, LEED EBOM training from an accredited institution.
- FIREFIGHTER – (Number of Vacancies = 27):
- Must have completed basic course not less than six months on elementary Fire Fighting from a recognized Institute.
- Candidate should have Minimum High school, diploma or equivalent from an accredited institute
- Accredited training in Firefighting, First Aid, Rescue and Evacuation
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in firefighting at least three years serving in a fire department institution or its equivalent.
Aspirants are advised to ensure their work experience and complete eligibility for the job.
Job Source: www.gulf-times.com
How to apply:
Transferable visa and No Objection Certificate is required from the candidates. Interested candidates who want to avail any of the vacancies mentioned above are advised to update their CVs and may submit it to [email protected]. Selected candidates will be contacted accordingly.